Want to become a CNA in New Milford, Connecticut? You’ve arrived at the right place. Learn everything you need to become a CNA with our CNA classes in New Milford CT. With the demand for CNA’s in New Milford CT increasing in today’s job market, there is no better time than today to start CNA training in New Milford and become a Certified Nursing Assistant.
CNA training in New Milford, Connecticut prepare students to obtain their nursing assistant certificate and license in the state of Connecticut. By becoming a Certified Nursing Assistant, you will be able to find employment in the following areas:
- New Milford Hospitals
- New Milford Nursing Homes
- New Milford Home Health Care Agencies
- New Milford Assisted Living Facilities
- New Milford Staffing Agencies
- New Milford Hospices
- New Milford Doctor Offices
- New Milford Practice Groups
- New Milford Day Care Centers and Schools
- New Milford Medical Clinics
- New Milford Urgent Care Centers
DIRECTORY OF CNA CLASSES IN New Milford
388 Danbury Road Route 7 New Milford CT
Phone: (860) 350-6647
Candlewood Valley Health & Rehabi
30 Park Lane East New Milford CT
After completing your CNA classes in New Milford, you can start looking for CNA jobs in New Milford CT.
We do our best to keep our information as accurate and helpful as possible. However, it is important to verify that the CNA class you plan on attenting in New Milford is approved by the state of Connecticut.