Want to become a Certified Nursing Assistant in New Rockford, North Dakota? You are at the right place. Learn everything you need to become a CNA with our CNA classes in New Rockford ND. With the need for CNA’s in New Rockford ND soaring higher and higher in today’s job market, there is no better time than today to start CNA training in New Rockford and become a Certified Nurse Aide.
CNA classes in New Rockford, North Dakota prepare students to receive their nursing assistant certificate and license in the state of North Dakota. By becoming a CNA, you will be able to start a career in the following areas:
- New Rockford Hospitals
- New Rockford Nursing Homes
- New Rockford Home Health Care Agencies
- New Rockford Assisted Living Facilities
- New Rockford Staffing Agencies
- New Rockford Hospices
- New Rockford Doctor Offices
- New Rockford Practice Groups
- New Rockford Day Care Centers and Schools
- New Rockford Medical Clinics
- New Rockford Urgent Care Centers
DIRECTORY OF CNA CLASSES IN New Rockford
1226 1st Ave. N New Rockford ND 58356
Name: Chelee Finch RN
Phone: (701) 947-2944
After completing your CNA training in New Rockford, you can start looking for CNA jobs in New Rockford ND.
We do our best to keep our information as accurate and helpful as possible. However, it is very important to verify that the CNA class you plan on attenting in New Rockford is approved by the state of North Dakota.